Monday, July 24, 2006

Crashed

Feel like crashed by plane these days. Two big deadlines are waiting. I concern more on my thesis. If I don't meet the time, I got to pay more for an extended semester. Tonight will determined whether I can find solution for my thesis analysis or not. I have made one solution two weeks ago, but my mentor said that I can't go through that way. I got to analyze it with another way of mind. It makes me crazy. And about the other deadline, my project on work, it still stuck on syntaxes. Can't insert a row to a table with foreign key to other table. Can't fall asleep for the latest days, and got a serious illness on my tonsil. Doctor said: "sub critical tonsilitic"
Just pray and pray more. Hope and never stop hoping.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]